2019 Class Rules: Stock
8-10 hp, 12hp, 14 hp, 16 + hp
1. Stock Frames (any sheet metals)
2. 30 over clean out bore allowed.
3. Cut tires for bar class only-(no double cuts or pro tires with soft side wall allowed).
4. Kill switch required.
5. 4000 rpm max +/- 100 [ no exceptions- if rpm can’t be reached then you must move up to the open class]
6. No governor overrides allowed.
7. No rev limiters or stutter boxes- electronic ignitions allowed
8. Pump gas only.
a. 110 octane max
b. No oxygenated fuel
c. VPc-12 recommended
9. Wheelie bars/ skid plates required – if you don’t have roll over protection – you don’t pull.
10. Engine covers recommended.
11. Clutch covers required.
12. No cut or sharpened tires in the turf tire classes.
13. No Billet heads allowed in the stock classes – tractors must have stock appearing heads.
14. Top adjustable carburetors only.
15. Max 30 carburetor.
16. Can remove choke.
17. Stock valves.
18. Cast iron cams.
19. Max 3 forward gears, reverse gear optional.
20. 52 in max wheel base.
7 feet from center of back tire to front